- Relation to the industry: In preference, you own car dealerships or an automotive services. retailer store, glass shop, or you are already a high performing independent film installer.
- Drive to be a business owner and are seeking new opportunities.
- Relation to the industry: Own or have experience in the window, window treatments, or flat glass industry such as a window repair and replacement shop.
- Liquidity: $100K (non-borrowed).
- Net Worth: $300K+
MUTUAL EVALUATION STAGES
- Introductory call with our franchise development team (qualifications, application, review of Protex concept).
- First presentation (an overview of our franchise business opportunity, as well as our system and brand standards).
- Confirmation of your interest.
- Second presentation (remittance of our franchise business opportunity specifications, and Protex disclosure document).
- Franchise business opportunity and Protex disclosure document review.
- Discovery day.
- Protex executive management validation.
- Franchise agreement awarded – Welcome to the family!
ONBOARDING, SITE SECURE & OPENING SUPPORT
- Introduction to Protex corporate team members.
- Franchise development team to help with securing a location.
- Assistance with recruiting designated operator and installers.
- Protex initial training (mandatory for designated operator).
- Protex installation certification program (mandatory for installers).
- Project management toward grand opening.
ON-GOING OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- Dedicated regional operations director to provide continuous training and support.
- Ongoing “onsite” business and films installation perfection training.
- Annual Protex installation certification updates.
Again, we are working for your success and build strength through unity!