How Do I find a Location?
The site requirements listed below are guidelines to help get you started and maximize your chances of finding a location primed for long term success. Here is a selection of our site requirements*:
- Minimum 1000 square feet.
- Signage: One sign on building and pylon.
- Appropriate space for wind sail flags.
- Show room: at least 150 square feet.
- Garage: at least 850 square feet.
- Garage door with a minimum height of 12 feet.
- High ceilings (20 feet) for possible mezzanine addition.
PREFERRED LOCATIONS AND TRADE AREAS
- Commercial and high traffic boulevard.
- Storefronts and stand-alone.
- Near large volume car dealerships.
- Window, door, and glass shops.
- Sufficient parking.
- Store front and garage easily accessible.
- Car detailing center.
- Auto glass repair shop.
- Tuning and automotive modification shop.
- Auto parts shop.
- Commercial and residential window service providers.
- Home renovation supply and design centers.
- Workshop hydraulic auto lift ( at least 3000kg capacity)
- HVAC: 1 Ton and more
- Gas: 2-inch line must be available to the premises, 1,000,000 BTU gas line sized per local code
- Electrical: 225 amps service available to premises, 120/208V 3-phase/4-wire electrical service (with panels)
- Water & Sewer: 1 inch water (min 45 gal/sec at 60psi) and 4-inch sewer to premises
- Approved fire protection system
- Garage floor catch basin connected to sewers.
- Concrete floor allowing for easy drainage and clean up.
You won’t be alone in your search for the perfect Protex location. Speak with a franchise representative to find a space near you!
*These locations vary greatly with each opportunity. Please contact us for more details, guidelines, and other requirements.