In order to deliver the best paint protection film installations money can buy, Protex technicians undergo vigorous training. To achieve the distinction of “Master Installer”, a Protex film installation technician must complete their initial certification, an intense hands on apprenticeship, and further advanced training and testing by one of our film gurus. Anyone can put paint protection film on, but only a precious few professionals can make it look fantastic. “Fantastic” is the goal for all of our installation technicians.
The Protex reputation is built on:
- The devotion of our paint protection film installers to keep reaching the highest levels of precision possible,
- Our exclusive film installation certification program which starts in our unique training facilities allows our installers to be on the top of their game at all time,
- Only Protex actively works with manufacturers, performing valuable R&D, resulting in exceptional quality film protection products, such as Protex Ultra, Vision, and Prime films – all backed with Protex’s Lifetime warranty!
Why not place your trust into Protex when:
- All of our paint protection film products are installed by a dedicated Protex Certified Film Installer.
- All Protex certification programs and continuous training are performed by the best trainers of the industry.
- Our training facilities are designed and adapted to teach the highest level of film installation techniques.